Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"American Idol": Wrong Again!

Man, I’ve been wrong a lot this week.

And I was wrong again tonight about who was going home. I guess I should really have more faith in America.

I did, however, correctly predict that Paris would be in the bottom two. So give me some credit.

But back to Kellie. There’s no doubt that she deserved to go, I just didn’t think she would. She has so many fans, but I guess even they realized how bad she was last night.

Almost as shocking as Kellie’s departure was Simon’s apology to Katharine. He actually admitted that he was unfair to her. I was worried that it would be too little too late, but Katharine ended up being one of the top two vote-getters (along with Chris). I’m guessing that the thrashing by the judges actually worked in her favor. Could that have been the plan?

Sorry, I’ve been watching way too much “24.” I’m starting to think everything’s a conspiracy.

Interestingly, Ryan did not announce what next week’s theme will be. Maybe he planned to, but Kelly’s farewell speech ran too long. For the first time that I can remember, a contestant was cut off without singing. In this case, I kind of appreciated that. Not sure I could have listened to that again.

So now who’s the favorite? Is it Chris or Katharine?

Stay tuned…