Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"Idol" Finale Update: What They're Singing

If you don't want to know what songs Katharine and Taylor are singing tonight, stop reading now.


Okay, if you're still with me, here's what you'll get tonight...

Taylor is singing the Elton John song, "Levon," Stevie Wonder's "Living for the City" and his single, "Do I Make You Proud."

Katharine will be singing the two judges' favorites I promised you. They are "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree." Her single is called "My Destiny."

In the battle over song choice, I believe Katharine has won. I understand that Taylor is trying to sing upbeat songs since his single is guaranteed to be a sappy ballad, but I'm not sure he picked his best songs. Katharine definitely picked her best songs and is obviously in it to win it.

Another note on Wednesday's two-hour finale, Clay Aiken will be on hand, which really surprises me since I thought he was done with being connected to "Idol." Regardless, I'll be glad to see him. He's been gone too long...

Angela