Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, May 12, 2006

This has not been a good couple of days...

First, Chris gets eliminated from "American Idol." Now, I find out that President Bush plans a primetime address to the nation MONDAY NIGHT!!!

Let's just say I didn't react to well to that one.

So what does this mean for "Prison Break," "Grey's Anatomy" and MOST importantly "24"? I haven't been able to find out yet, but I'm working on it.

The address is scheduled for 8 p.m. and is expected to last around 20 minutes. NBC plans to air the address and join "Deal or No Deal" at 8:25 p.m. I'm betting that ABC will run 25 minutes behind, but where does that put FOX? I'm HOPING that they will alert the affiliates and do the same.

Or maybe, they'll just ignore the President's address all together.

Stay tuned...