Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Actress in a Comedy

Okay, let me just be honest and say that it's a little hard for me to type this one because my hands are starting to shake. Yes, I know I said Kiefer wasn't going to win, but since there have been some surprises thus far...

However, it's obvious that Mariska won based on episode choice, so if that's the basis, then Kiefer will lose. BUT when the nominees were announced she got the biggest ovation which means she also has the respect of her peers, which I know Kiefer has, so...

Okay, enough analyzing...

Tyra Banks and Victor Garber presenting...Lead Actress in a Comedy...Oops...

And the winner is...Julia Louis-Dreyfus! I got another one! Why is she so surprised? I'm not!

She says, "Curse this, baby"...Nice!