Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, August 28, 2006

Something else to worry about...

Okay, so now that the Emmys are out of the way, I've got something else to worry about...

The second episode of "Prison Break" is airing tonight, but I will be joining Bengals fans everywhere for the moment we've been waiting for since January--the return of Carson Palmer.

Palmer is scheduled to return in tonight's preseason game with the Packers that will air on ESPN beginning at 8. And I'm not afraid to say I'm pretty nervous. The last interview I saw with Carson, he seemed to have zero confidence. I really hope that's not the case tonight, or we're in real trouble--not just for this year, but for many to come.

I just hope tonight goes as well as last night did. I'm still half sick from the last time we saw Carson Palmer on the field...