Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, August 21, 2006

You're Invited...

As you know if you read this blog on a regular basis, Emmy night is a big night in the Henderson household. I mean, I don’t put on a formal gown or anything, but I get pretty revved up about it.

So, I thought this year I’d invite all of you to join me.

No, I’m not throwing a giant party at my house—my apartment is WAY too small for that. I’m inviting you to join me right here on-line as I blog the Emmys as they happen!

This could very well be the craziest thing I’ve ever done, so I’m still not completely sure how it’s going to work. My plan is to at least update the blog every commercial break, which would be about every 15 minutes. And when I can, I’ll update it after each award.

As always, you’re welcome to join in at any time by posting a comment. I’ll get to it just as soon as I can.

Now remember, this plan is barring any cable or electrical outages (which will force me to go Jack Bauer on somebody) or any problems with Blogger. If during the telecast you don’t hear from me for a while, then you know that either Blogger is down or Kiefer Sutherland has just appeared on screen and I’ve lost all train of thought.

And if the critics are right and Kiefer really does win Best Actor in a Drama, there will be a long pause as I jump around the room.

To get us in the mood, I’ll have plenty of preview stuff this week, including all of the controversies, what we can expect from the show AND, of course, I’ll give you my predictions on Thursday so you’ll still have plenty of time to place your bets in Vegas (or at least the office pool).

The Emmy Awards begin at 8 p.m. this Sunday, August 27th. The red carpet coverage begins at 3 p.m. (!) on both E! and TV Guide Channel, but NBC will have an hour special that should have all the major stars at 7 p.m. I’ll start blogging around 7:45 p.m., so be sure to join me then!

Do I even have to tell you?

Stay tuned…