Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Question of the Week: "Heroes"

This week's question is not really related to television, but it is inspired by my new TV obsession, Heroes.

The Question of the Week is: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

For me, I think I would want telekinesis--you know, the ability to move things with your mind--like Jean Grey of the X-Men (the comic Jean Grey, not the weak movie one). I could do without being telepathic, though, because I don't think I could stand all those voices in my head!

So what about you? And would you use those powers for good or for your own personal gain?