Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Lesson Learned

Let this be a lesson for all of us who are responsible for putting content on the web:

Always update your website since there may be someone out there somewhere freaking out.

If you visit the Time Warner Cable website today, you’ll see that it still says the agreement with Sinclair Broadcasting has been extended until January 12th.

Those of you who have Time Warner know that both WCHS and WVAH are still on the air, so I presume that some sort of settlement has been reached. That would’ve been nice to know Friday, so I didn’t have to worry all night about formulating my backup plan. If anyone hears the official story on the TWC-SBG thing, you can let me know.

In the meantime, I will be making sure my blog is up to date with my Picks of the Week and a review of the season premiere of “24.”

I don’t want anyone freaking out…