Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Derek Goes Home...

It’s been a great ride, but tonight, “Grease: You’re The One That I Want” said goodbye to Derek.

After watching Austin in the recap, I got some serious bad jujus for Derek. It seemed like maybe Austin redeemed himself, even though I still don’t think he’s Danny Zuko.

And I was right as Max and Austin are now in the finals. Who would’ve thought that a month ago?

Kathleen reacted with “wow.” I wonder if she’s second-guessing their save of Austin…

Derek said he was a little surprised, but he handled the goodbye video well, even laughing at his voice crack. I think he knew the minute he heard Austin was in the finals...

Kathleen said she was so sad to see him go, and the only thing that made her feel better was knowing that they would work together in “many, many shows.”

I have no doubt we’ll see him somewhere big very soon…

Labels: