Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I AM LIVID!!!

So before I wrote my Pick of the Week post Sunday, I checked the ABC website to make sure they hadn't changed their mind about airing the "In Case of Emergency" season finale. After all, I had been burned by ABC schedule changes before. But the show was still listed, so I made it my Pick of the Week...

So tonight, still on my Sanjaya is gone from "American Idol" high, I rewound the tape to watch it. I hit play, and there on the screen was last week's "Lost." That's right. ABC pulled the one episode "Emergency" had left to air a "Lost" repeat. I was--and still am--livid.

Upon further investigation, I realized that the decision had been made last Friday. ABC just hadn't bothered to update their website...

There has been no announcement as to whether ABC will make the season finale available on-line.

I don't know why I even bother watching ABC shows because they just screw them up and screw us over. I should've learned my lesson last year with "Commander In Chief"...

As I've said before. No one has ever accused ABC of being very bright...

Labels: