Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BIG TV DVD News...

Look what I found waiting for me in my e-mail inbox this morning...




Isn't it beautiful?

The second season of "Family Ties" will hit DVD October 9th, according to the TV on DVD website.

I was starting to get a little worried...

The show really starts to come into its own this season with the episodes "Birthday Boy," in which Alex and some friends convince some girls that they're invading Canada, "Speed Trap," in which Alex gets addicted to diet pills, and "This Year's Model," which features Elyse doing a "Proper Penguin" commercial. You can also see "Say Uncle" with guest star Tom Hanks playing an alcoholic, which will leave you stunned that he later went on to win two Oscars...

I really hope this one sells well, because the third season features several classic episodes, including my favorite of all-time...