Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm Done With "Prison Break"

So, it’s official. I’ve decided to stop watching “Prison Break”…

As you may recall, last year, I was totally psyched about “Prison” after seeing the premiere episode. I just knew that having the guys out of prison would be a fresh angle.

But then each episode brought more ridiculous plot twists. Michael tattooed Christ in a rose on his arm so he could remember the name Christina Rose. Mahone killed a Company operative to get free from them and then went right back to them.

And then there was the season finale. I had joked earlier that I thought the second season would end with them all back in jail. I wish I had kept my mouth shut…

They’re not all back in jail, mind you. Lincoln is free, but it’s bad enough—especially since this prison is just an excuse to do more and more disgusting things.

FOX has made 17 minutes of the season premiere available online and it was WAY more than I needed to see. Bellick was stripped to his underwear and forced to drink water out of a mudhole. Prisoners fought to the death to settle their differences and the prisoner who calls the shots beat the crap out of another prisoner, slapped around a hooker who said she thought Michael was good-looking and threatened both Michael and Mahone.

And that was only in seventeen minutes…

I know there will be a lot more story development here (or at least I would hope) and it will all tie in to the vast conspiracy the show’s been working on since episode one. And I also know that shows like to shock you in those first few minutes to keep you watching, but I just can’t hold out.

I’m done.

You can see the first 17 minutes of the premiere for yourself at www.fox.com/prisonbreak.

Season three of "Prison Break" premieres Monday, September 17th at 8 p.m. on FOX...