Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, September 28, 2007

Keep those comments coming...

Of all the shows I thought people would rally around, I have to say that NBC's "Life" was not one of them...

But sure enough, rally people have as you've noticed if you've been reading the comments I've been getting on my "Life" post. This one is my favorite:

Yeah, maybe you need to meditate on it. Sorry this series took you out of your
comfortable blank stare and tried to make you think!

And my comment to that? Keep it comin'...

The blogging process is a lot more fun when I get to hear what others think--even if they don't agree with me--so keep posting those comments. You can also always reach me at hdstaytuned@hotmail.com.

By the way, you can read the rest of the “Life” comments here.

I'm finishing up a VERY busy week, so I'll be catching up over the weekend with my thoughts on "Reaper" (LOVED it), "Dirty Sexy Money" (Liked it a lot), and "Big Shots" (Haven't watched it yet)...

Plus, I'll have my Pick of the Week. Here's a hint: It's a season finale with a lot of heat...

Stay tuned...