Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 16, 2007

We're Almost Ready

As I sit here waiting for the Emmys to begin, my screen saver is going on my computer with all of the images from last year and it makes me a little sad.

To tell you the truth, I had no intention of live blogging the Emmys this year, because I didn’t really care what happened. But when everyone went crazy over Ryan Seacrest hosting and how he was going to screw up everything, I couldn’t resist. For the record, I think Ryan will be fine. It’s the stuff they surround him with that we have to worry about.

Speaking of which, FOX is still stirring up the rumor that Britney Spears will make an appearance. The pre-show co-host Mark Steines said they were unable to confirm the rumor. Why wouldn’t someone working for FOX be able to confirm the rumor? Because they want you to keep watching, of course! My guess is she won’t appear, but if she does it will be only to present.

Now, I don’t have TiVo or DVR, so I’ll probably miss a few things—especially with this theater in the round setup they’re using. But I’ll do my best to keep up…

We’re just 15 minutes away now, so stay tuned…