Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pick of the Week: A Potential Disaster

My Pick of the Week is usually a show that I think is going to be good.

But this week’s Pick is a show that could be so bad you don’t want to miss it.

My Pick of the Week is “Viva Laughlin.”

Let’s face it. The potential for disaster here is pretty strong. It’s a crime drama that incorporates singing. However, the actors don’t sing the songs on their own. They sing along with the original recordings.

It’s based on the British show, “Viva Blackpool.” But that show is meant to be campy, and “Laughlin” is playing it straight, which could spell disaster.

Like I said, you don’t want to miss it…

“Viva Laughlin” premieres Thursday, October 18th at 10 p.m. on CBS…