Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All Hail Helio!

So, let me start this post about the “Dancing With the Stars” season finale by referring you to a comment I made on August 29th.


As for early favorites, I’ve got to go with Helio and Julianne since she’s such
a choreography wiz and he’s fearless…


Don’t worry, I’m not going to say I told you so. Mainly, because I really thought there was a chance Marie was going to win…

Which begs the question, did Marie’s fans really abandon her or was there some kind of move behind-the-scenes? Hmmm…


As for Helio’s win, I really thought it was cool to see someone get so excited about winning that dumb-looking mirrorball trophy.

And now that Julianne is a two-time winner, how about we give both her and Cheryl great partners next year and let them have a throwdown…

After his win, it was announced that Helio and his fiancé had split two weeks ago, which, of course, fueled rumors that he and Julianne were more than just dance partners. Both say they are just friends…