Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Let go and let God"

So does it say something bad about me that I’ve taken my new life motto from Clay Aiken?

But I really don’t know any other words that would apply to my life any better right now…

“Let go and let God.”

I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone that has contacted me with their thoughts and prayers for my mother. Most of you I don’t even know, so it was wonderful to discover that there are so many people out there who really care.

I REALLY wish I could share some good news with you, but unfortunately, I can’t, as the prognosis is not good. But as I always like to say, everything happens for a reason and someday we’ll know the reason for this.

In the meantime, I hope you will all help keep me distracted by continuing to read my blogs and share your comments.

I know that’s what she would want to…