Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, March 10, 2008

Pick of the Week: Utensils Down, Hands Up!

You guys are probably starting to think I’m a broken record since I keep picking Bravo reality shows…

So I’ll make you a promise. When a network show comes close to the greatness that is Bravo, I will be happy to pick it.

But until then, this week’s Pick of the Week is the premiere of “Top Chef: Chicago.”

I don’t know what it is about this show that hooked me last season. Most of the time, I have no idea what they’re making and I can guarantee you I wouldn’t eat most of it. Yet somehow, I can’t stop watching.

Thankfully for me, the first challenge in the premiere involves making pizza, which I would eat—except something tells me they’re going to put all that fancy culinary crap that I don’t understand on it…

And I wouldn’t dare miss it…

“Top Chef: Chicago” premieres Wednesday, March 12th at 10 p.m. (until 11:15 p.m.) on Bravo…