Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Walls Will Tumble No More

Okay, I know I said you wouldn’t hear from me for the rest of this week, but I couldn’t let this one go by without saying something…

One of the best television-related stories in recent memory will come to an unhappy ending tomorrow night as “Jericho” airs it series finale.

CBS officially cancelled the show last week after dismal ratings. I have no doubt that the fans are already mounting a campaign, but I also have no doubt that it will fall on deaf ears this time.

I was really hoping that “Jericho” would become a hit after the great fan revolution, but it just never happened. Yes, the show still scored high with DVR and Internet viewers, but it just wasn’t enough.

So, tomorrow, the show will air its alternate ending to give the fans some sort of resolution. But from what I hear, it’s not going to make them very happy…

If any of the Jericho Rangers are reading this, I salute your efforts and I hope that you don’t feel they were in vain. You accomplished something pretty tremendous. I just wish more people had joined you…

And I salute CBS for giving the show another chance. As much as I would’ve liked to have seen another season, I understand they have no choice here.

The series finale of “Jericho” airs Tuesday, March 26th at 10 p.m. on CBS…