Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Rock Returns to TV

I didn’t watch Tim Russert’s funeral Wednesday because I had promised myself no more crying.

Yet, there I was wiping away the tears at the short tribute on Sunday’s “Meet the Press.”

Thankfully, though, Sunday’s host Brian Williams made an announcement that instantly stopped the tears…

My rock is coming back to television.

Sunday, NBC announced that Tom Brokaw will become the interim host of “Meet the Press” through the November election.

It’s really the only choice the network could make. The country needs someone to get us through this transition and in my opinion, there’s no one better. I’m just glad he agreed to do it.

In all honesty, I don’t know how good Tom will be. But does it really matter?

Just having him on my TV every week is good enough for me…