Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, June 23, 2008

Pick of the Week: VH1 Shows Some Love

So last week I promised you that I would pick something on another network besides Bravo which, let’s face it, is usually pretty difficult for me.

Fortunately, the people over at VH1 decided to stop chronicling the embarrassing downfalls of celebrities (I’m talking to you C. Thomas Howell! I know you won, but “Celebracadabra”? You were in “The Outsiders,” for heaven’s sake!) for a week and instead give us a new edition of one of their all-time classics.

My Pick of the Week is “I Love the New Millennium.”

I spent much of Saturday watching “I Love the 80s 3-D” to get into the spirit. It’s not nearly as good as the original “I Love the 80s,” but it was still fun to watch all those “celebrity commentators” make me feel old. At least with this edition, we’re talking about events that have happened in the last eight years.

VH1 will show two new episodes a night for the next four nights. Plus you can catch encores each night of the previous episodes before the new ones premiere.

And you’ll be happy to know that based on the preview VH1 showed Sunday, both Michael Ian Black and Hal Sparks are on board for this edition.

“I Love the New Millennium” premieres with the year 2000 tonight (Monday) at 9 on VH1…