Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Before there was Kiefer…

Before there was my obsession with Kiefer Sutherland, there was my obsession with Chris Noth.

I loved “Law & Order,” almost as much as I love “24” now. And when Noth was booted off the show (in ridiculous fashion, I might add), I stopped watching.

Finally, “L&O” guru Dick Wolf came to his senses and brought Noth and his Detective Mike Logan back into the fold. But I’m sorry to admit I haven’t actually seen that many “Criminal Intent” episodes. I guess I’m just over it.

That’s not to say I don’t still have a thing for Noth, because I do. I didn’t go see the “Sex and the City” movie because I was so sure that Big died (He doesn’t, thank goodness.).

But now, I’ve lost my chance to make amends as Noth is leaving the “L&O” family again.

Noth will finish out this season and then will be replaced by Jeff Goldblum. There haven’t been a lot of details about why Noth is leaving, but I’m hoping it’s because he wants to pursue a film career—and not because Wolf messed him over again.

And I hope that this time Detective Mike Logan gets the special goodbye he deserves AND that Chris Noth gets the career he has long deserved.

Maybe he could join the cast of “24”? No, wait. That would be WAY too much for me to handle…