Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, August 14, 2008

“Gone Country 2”: A Train Wreck’s A Comin’


You guys know that I fell in love with “Gone Country” last season.

But then, John Rich had to go all high and mighty about “American Idol” and now it’s hard for me to even look at him. However, I have to say I will watch Friday’s premiere because there is such a train wreck factor to this season, I don’t know how I can’t watch…

This season’s contestants are Sebastian Bach, Mikalah Gordon, Lorenzo Lamas, Jermaine Jackson, Chris Kirkpatrick (*N Sync), Irene Cara and Sean Young. Yes, the actress Sean Young.

See what I mean?

And since I understand now that Rich is just going for the person he thinks will generate the most fans/money and not actually the best singer/songwriter, I won’t have any expectations going in.

“Gone Country 2” premieres Friday, August 15th at 8 p.m.
Photo Credit: Ron Jaffe
Provided by CMT