Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Let the Games Begin!

So you guys don’t think I’m un-American, I wanted to say something about the Olympics.

The Opening Ceremonies are Friday beginning at 7:30 p.m. and then we will be deluged with two weeks of events (Gymnastics begins the games and track and field closes them.)

The events will be spread out over all of the NBC Universal networks EXCEPT Bravo, which will still be doing its thing (WOO-HOO!).

Since this isn’t a sports blog, I won’t be commenting on each of the events. However, I will probably be commenting from time to time about the coverage, how much I adore Bob Costas, or what my man Cris Collinsworth is up to.

If there’s something I don’t comment on but you would like to, just drop me an e-mail at hdstaytuned@hotmail.com.

Let the games begin…