Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Olympics Hangover

Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to apologize for the lack of posts this week.

Let’s face it. I am enduring an Olympic-size Olympics hangover…

Too many late nights have done me in. I even slept through “Project Runway” last night, which I have never EVER done.

So tonight, I am going to do my best to get back on track. I’ve got lots to say about “Gone Country 2,” “Outsider’s Inn,” and, of course, “The Two Coreys.”

I’ve also got more on “Raising the Bar” including Mark-Paul Gosselaar’s thoughts on “Saved By the Bell” and his thoughts on me calling him Steven Bochco’s “go-to-guy.”

So, as always, stay tuned…