Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Predictions Keep Coming True...

Jeff Probst won Reality Host? I didn’t see that one coming…

How awesome is Betty White? Can you believe she’s been in this business 60 years? I know the show is running long, but she deserved that standing ovation…

“30 Rock” wins Comedy Series! Did I really get six picks right? Could I actually get seven?...

And leave it to Tina Fey to actually plug her show’s premiere date and time during her acceptance speech. Of course, after you’ve already been up there twice before, what else is there to say?...

“Mad Men” wins drama! I actually got seven! Holy cow!

Why was January Jones wearing her shapewear as a dress?...

And the show is over. Now, I have to go back and watch the first half hour…