Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TNT Holds On to the “Bar”

The fine folks over at TNT just sent me a press release to let me know that TNT has picked up a second season of “Raising the Bar.”

After breaking records with its premiere numbers of 7.7 million viewers, “Bar” has averaged 5.5 million over its past two outings.

I was worried that the numbers would drop after that blah pilot, but I’m glad to see they haven’t dropped low enough for TNT to pull the plug.

For those of you who quit watching after the first episode, I hope you will consider going back. I promise you it is getting better.

And for the record, no, I don’t like Mark-Paul Gosselaar’s hair. But it is still Mark-Paul Gosselaar…

By the way, TNT also renewed “Saving Grace” for a third season…

“Raising the Bar” airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on TNT…


Photo Credit: Karen Neal/TNT