Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pick of the Week: The End of An Era

Even though this season of “Project Runway” has been extremely disappointing, it is still the final new episode on my beloved Bravo.

So, of course, my Pick of the Week is the season finale of “Project Runway.”

In an interview last week, eliminated contestant Suede said he was happy with who won. I hope that’s a hint that it isn’t Kenley.

I say, go Leanne!

The season finale of “Project Runway” airs Wednesday, October 15th at 9 p.m. on Bravo. You can read my thoughts on part one of the finale here

Photo Credit: Bravo