Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Pick of the Week: The “Takeover” Comes to an End

I’m happy that “Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style” is back, but sadly it means that I have to say goodbye to one of my new favorites.

My Pick of the Week is the season finale of “Tabatha’s Salon Takeover.”

Tabatha is to hair what Tim Gunn is to clothes. She tells it like it is whether people like it or not—and they usually don’t.

During the season, Tabatha has confronted some of the most clueless people I’ve ever seen. Sometimes she was able to set them straight and sometimes she wasn’t. But regardless of the outcome, the journey was always entertaining.

I really hope Bravo is planning another “Takeover” very soon…

“Tabatha’s Salon Takeover” airs Thursday, October 9th at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

Photo Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/Bravo