Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pick of the Week: A Sure to Be Classic Thanksgiving Episode

There were three shows/specials I was debating on for my Pick this week…

I mean, how could I possibly pick against Rosie O’Donnell returning to live TV with Kathy Griffin?

And what about Britney finally talking about her breakdown?

But finally, in the end, I had to go with my first instinct…

My Pick of the Week is “Boston Legal.”

After two heavily political episodes, it looks like the show is getting back to basics with the zaniness we know and love so much.

Edwin Poole (Larry Miller) returns and invites himself to Shirley’s (Candice Bergen) intimate Thanksgiving dinner with Carl (John Larroquette). And then somehow, the whole gang ends up at Shirley’s—including Melvin Palmer (Christopher Rich).

How could that not be classic?

And with only three episodes left, you have to catch this show while you can…

“Boston Legal” airs Monday, November 24th at 10 p.m. on ABC…
Photo Credit: Vivian Zink/ABC