Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, January 12, 2009

Last Night's Winner Was...

The ratings are in from last night and the winner was…

The Golden Globes, which just barely outpaced “Desperate Housewives.”

The Globes averaged 14.6 million viewers, while “DH” averaged 13.8 million.

“24” brought in 12.5 million viewers, down 31 percent from the season six debut. But considering the competition, I think that’s still pretty darn good…

By the way, I’ll be posting my thoughts on the entire four hours of the “24” premiere immediately after the final seconds tick by on the fourth episode so be sure to join me then and share your thoughts…