Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Final “Confessions”

I never watched more than an episode or two of “Baywatch.” I never watched “Fame,” “T.J. Hooker,” “The Real World,” or “The Heights” and I never saw “The Blue Lagoon.”

But somehow I have become completely hooked on the trials and tribulations of Jeremy Jackson, David Chokachi, Billy Hufsey, Adrian Zmed, Eric Nies, Jamie Walters and Christopher Atkins—the stars of VH1’s “Confessions of a Teen Idol.”

Now since this is a reality show it’s really hard to tell how much of the show has been real. But it seems to me that the emotions are real as these guys deal with past pains and try to figure out how to put their careers back together.

This show isn’t about people fighting with each other or stabbing each other in the back. It’s more like a support group that we get to watch. “Confessions” gives us a real window into the mind of a person who had fame, lost it, and is desperate to get it back again.

That’s what I call good television…

Sunday, the guys say goodbye to each other, but not before receiving some special parting gifts from producers/hosts Scott Baio and Jason Hervey that will help them jump start their careers.

And yes, I feel quite certain that I will cry…

The season finale of “Confessions of a Teen Idol” airs Sunday, February 22nd at 8 p.m. on VH1…

Photo Credit: VH1