Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, March 23, 2009

"24": I Don't Like This...

I was upset enough that Jack abandoned Tony on tonight's "24" because Jack just had to save the guy with the sob story.

But then...

Jack told Larry Moss that he had been exposed to a deadly toxin. Now, I knew that because I saw it, but I just presumed that they'd brush it aside and say Jack shut off the valve in time. But the look of concern on Larry's face told me they're actually going to tease us with this one for an hour or so.

At that point I let out a word that I can't write in this blog...

Now, of course, I don't think for a second that anything is actually going to happen to Jack, but it still upsets me nonetheless.

I'm just glad that the deadly toxin didn't keep him from jumping that fence, because that was seriously cool...