Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Congratulations to the State Champion Oak Hill Oaks! UPDATED

Forget the NCAA Tournament. If you’re into March Madness, I hope you were watching the Ohio Boys Division IV State Championship earlier today.

In one of the most exciting games I think I’ve ever seen, the mighty Oak Hill Oaks won the state title 48-43 in TWO OVERTIMES! My neighbors had to be wondering what I was watching…

Yes, boys and girls, Coach Norm Persin is bringing home his first state title.

I’m not going to lie to you guys. I got more than a little teary-eyed…

Congratulations to the Mighty Oaks for bringing home their first state championship.

And congratulations Coach Persin. I know I couldn’t have been the only Chesapeake alum rooting for you today. You truly deserve this…

I just wish the announcers would have bothered to get your name right…

You can watch video from the game here.

You can also catch a rebroadcast on SportsTime Ohio Sunday at 6 a.m. and Saturday, April 4th at 6 p.m…

I now return you to my regularly scheduled blog…

UPDATE: Check out an 8+ minute compilation of WSAZ's excellent coverage on their website here.