Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Thoughts on the CW Schedule...

I really don't have many thoughts about The CW schedule, other than to say that I'm a little surprised about them booting "Smallville" to Friday nights. I think that will seriously hurt that show since Friday nights are not a big viewing night for its demographic.

As for new shows, "The Vampire Diaries" sounds like "Twilight" for TV, which I'm sure is exactly what The CW is hoping for.

I have no idea what happened to the "Gossip Girl" spin-off, but I'm sure that will come out eventually...

Notice that "Privileged," "Reaper," "Everybody Hates Chris," and "The Game" have all been cancelled...