Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Housewives" Brings the Drama With "The Last Supper"

So did you catch that “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” season finale last night?

WOW!

I said you’d finally get to see Teresa flip that table. But now that I’ve seen it, I still don’t know why she did it.

Maybe we’ll understand better when Bravo gives us the “director’s cut” of “The Last Supper” Thursday at 9 p.m…

What I do know is that I love how Teresa's husband, Joe, just laughed at her. And I really appreciated that Chris sided with his wife, Jacqueline, instead of his sisters, Caroline and Dina.

Next week, we'll hear even more with a two part reunion show Tuesday at 9 p.m. and Thursday at 9 p.m.

As Caroline tells us in the promos for the reunion, you gotta watch what happens…

If you missed it, you can see Teresa’s freakout here…