Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kathy Griffin Takes Over the Schmemmys!

Are you even serious?

So while I was checking out the information about tomorrow’s live stream of the Emmy nominations, I found this little nugget…

Guess who’s hosting the Creative Arts Emmys that Kathy Griffin so lovingly refers to as the Schmemmys?

That’s right. Kathy Griffin!

Maybe they decided that if she was up on stage she couldn’t cause any trouble…

I admit that I never watch the Creative Arts Emmys, but this year, I am there. Of course, since it’s on tape, E! can take out anything Kathy says that they don’t like. But the fact that the Academy would even give her the chance is beyond awesome…

This year really could be legendary…

Photo Credit: Bravo