Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, September 25, 2009

“FlashForward”: Was that...

I can’t believe I forgot to mention this in my review of “FlashForward,” because it totally stunned me…

There among the FBI agents investigating the case was none other than Seth MacFarlane, the guru behind “Family Guy,” “American Dad” and the upcoming “The Cleveland Show.”

According to Zap2It.com, MacFarlane is a friend of one of the creators, Brannon Braga (who I love from his days as a producer on “24”) and Braga invited MacFarlane to be in the pilot “as a lark.” But according to the article, this isn’t the last we’ll see of him as he’ll be “popping in and out.”

Wow, FOX will let that guy do anything, won’t they?

Photo Credit: Vince Bucci/FOX