Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 20, 2009

More Guys In Glasses...

How super cute did Michael J. Fox look? I am all about the guys in glasses for some reason tonight…

If it seems like the presenters are CBS heavy tonight, that’s because they are. That’s the privilege you get when you’re the network airing the ceremony…

And you know I’m going to say it. Simon Baker looks hot in his glasses too…

When is Hugh Laurie ever going to win this thing? I’m happy for Bryan Cranston, though, because he lost so many times in the Comedy category for “Malcolm in the Middle”…

I’m not sure what I think about breaking the ceremony up into genres. That’s an interesting way to do it but I can’t believe they did Comedy before Variety…

Oh, okay, so they did leave Comedy Series until the end. I was wondering…

Who doesn’t love Bob Newhart? Great choice to present the Comedy award…

Oh that was terrible direction. You knew that Tina Fey was going to kiss Bob Newhart since he mentioned it. And the director cut away. Was he not paying attention?...

Now let’s give “Mad Men” its award and we’ll call it a night…