Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Pick of the Week: A Fave Wraps Up Another Season

Do I even have to tell you what this week’s Pick is?

One of my very favorite shows of all time is wrapping up its latest season. Do I really have another choice?

My Pick of the Week is the season finale of “Top Chef: Las Vegas.”

It all comes down to Kevin and the Voltaggio brothers, Bryan and Michael. Plus, as has become “Top Chef” finale tradition, former cheftestants return to lend a hand to the final three. I know who they are, but I’m not going to give it away…

I will give away who I am rooting for—Michael, although I really think Kevin has the edge right now…

Before Wednesday’s finale, I’ll be posting Jennifer’s comments from last week’s conference call with reporters, so Stay Tuned…

The season finale of “Top Chef: Las Vegas” airs Wednesday, December 9th at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

Photo Credit: Virginia Sherwood/Bravo