Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

When A TV Death Is A Good Thing

When an original character dies on a show you’re supposed to feel sad. But in the case of last night’s death on “Heroes” I’m actually pretty happy for the actor involved…

Warning: If you have not seen last night’s episode of “Heroes” stop reading now…

Now I haven’t seen “Heroes” in quite some time and from everything I’ve been reading I’m not missing anything. But I couldn’t help but go online to read about how Nathan finally died—for real…

The show wisely returned Nathan and Peter to the rooftop where we saw them in season one for Nathan’s final goodbye. And Sylar’s latest victory…

If only the show itself could return to that season one rooftop as well. Then it might actually be worth watching again.

It’s still completely unbelievable to me just how far and how fast this show fell from glory. I’ve seen sophomore slumps before (“The O.C.,” “Desperate Housewives”) but never something so dramatic that there was no recovery.

Adrian Pasdar (Nathan) deserved so much better than this. And boy do I hope he gets it.

Now if they would actually kill Sylar and Noah for real so Zachary Quinto and Jack Coleman can get away…

But in all honesty, I think the whole cast will be available soon. That is, if NBC can actually muster up something to replace it…

If you missed Nathan’s death, you can see it here…