Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, February 08, 2010

The Best Commerical From This Year's Super Bowl

Every Monday after the Super Bowl, the great debate begins over what was the best commercial. For me, that debate begins and ends with the CBS promotional spot for “The Late Show with David Letterman.”

I’m not going to lie. I actually squealed when I saw Jay Leno appear on the screen with Oprah Winfrey and Dave. It was the best twist I’ve seen on TV in quite a while.

And yes, they were all together in the same room. As EW.com reported last night, the spot was filmed Tuesday at the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York. Jay actually showed up in disguise to keep the spot secret.

And for the record, the spot was totally Dave’s idea. Which actually puts him back on my good side again—for now.

You can read how it all came down here. Plus, EW.com also has an interview with “Letterman” Executive Producer Rob Burnett about why they did it that you can read here.

And if you haven’t seen it, here it is…