Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is Jay Losing His Right Hand Man?

Okay. This is not good news for Team Leno…

MSN is reporting that Kevin Eubanks may be leaving as the bandleader of “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno” to pursue recording and touring.

I love Kevin so I want nothing but the best for him, but I can’t imagine “The Tonight Show” without him. He is the perfect comic foil for Jay.

NBC says that he will be back with “Tonight” returns March 1st, but it’s unknown how long he’ll be staying.

I’m hoping that something can be worked out so that Kevin can just take a leave of absence, a la Max Weinberg with Conan, instead of leaving permanently…