Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" Busts Itself Out

I thought I was just becoming too much of a cynic. That I was being too hard on “Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution” because I was just too cynical about reality shows.

And then “Revolution” busted itself out Friday night…

Watch this clip from last week’s episode of Jamie making his bet with Rod Willis. Take note of what everyone is wearing. Also, you’ll see the date on the electronic sign behind Rod and Jamie when they make the bet says 10/15/09.



Now watch the opening scene of Friday’s episode here. Does everyone’s outfits look familiar? Also, notice the date on the electronic sign—10/13/09. This means the bet was actually taped after the scene where Rod defends Jamie to Doug Sheils.

The lesson to be learned here kids? When you’re filming a reality show don’t put anything in the shot with a date…

Now do I think this distracts at all from Jamie’s mission? Absolutely not. But it does hurt the quality of the show. I’ll have more to say about that later this week…