Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Melissa and Joey": Why Can't I Resist?

When a friend of mine read my column in the “Herald-Dispatch” a few weeks back, she had only one comment…

“’Melissa and Joey.’ Do we really need that?”

No, we probably don’t. But I’m glad we’re getting it…

Tonight, “Melissa and Joey,” the new sitcom starting Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence premieres on ABC Family. I don’t know what it is about these two together that I can't resist, but I can't. Yes, the story is familiar. Yes, the comedy can be a little stale. But these two are so adorable, I’m willing to look over all that.

Now if only one of them would destroy that unbelievably annoying laugh track, then it would work even better…

“Melissa and Joey” premieres tonight with back-to-back episodes at 8 p.m. on ABC Family…