Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Welcome Back, Conan!

In last week’s H-D column, I wrote that Conan O’Brien’s return to late night TV would be triumphant.

I think that might’ve been one of the biggest understatements I’ve ever written…

Last night, Conan returned to the late night stage in hilarious fashion taking shots at NBC while also jokingly taking shots at basic cable. His taped open was hysterical and his monologue was bitingly hilarious. I actually applauded at one of his shots at NBC.

And it was nice to hear him acknowledge that his Internet fanbase helped get him back on TV…

Yes, I am a Jay Leno fan. But I have always been a Conan fan as well. I just didn’t think he should be the host of “The Tonight Show. And I think the first night of “Conan” proved that. He belongs as the host of his own show where he can do things his way.

This is the Conan we love and it’s great to have him back…

You can watch his monologue here…