Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Thoughts on Larry King's Goodbye

I know I’m a little late with this, but I felt like I should say something…

Larry King said goodbye as the host of “Larry King Live” December 16th. I thought the hour was a great way to say goodbye to a legend and a show that defined a network for decades.

But I think he illustrated just how out of touch he has become during the finale when he admitted that the first time he met Ryan Seacrest he didn’t know who he was and had to be told by his wife.

A man whose job is to interview newsmakers and he doesn’t know the host of the biggest TV show on the planet?

“Saturday Night Live” further illustrated that point with a sketch the following night. You can see it here.