Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The "Glee" Shocker: What's All the Fuss About?

File this in the category of what’s all the fuss about…

The Internet is abuzz about the “The Hollywood Reporter” story that Lea Michele (Rachel), Cory Monteith (Finn) and Chris Colfer (Kurt) will not be back for season four of “Glee.”

But I posted just a few weeks ago about another story where co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy said the seniors would graduate on time. And I don’t even watch the show, but I knew that Rachel and Finn were seniors. So why is everyone calling this news such a shocker?

I’m not saying it’s not shocking to jettison the most popular cast members of a show for storyline reasons. I’m just saying it was more shocking the first time I heard it back weeks ago…

We’ll find out who else is leaving at the end of season three when “Glee” premieres Tuesday, September 20th at 8 p.m. on FOX…

Photo Credit: Chris Cuffaro/FOX