Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, January 30, 2012

Breaking News: More "X Factor" Changes

The “X Factor” changes just keep rolling in…

The Hollywood Reporter” is reporting that FOX has confirmed the exit of Nicole Scherzinger as a judge.

According to one report, Nicole is leaving to concentrate on her music career with Simon Cowell’s blessing. I’m thinking Simon gave more than his blessing to her departure…

Nicole’s debut album has been delayed repeatedly, so I can understand the whole music excuse, but I’ve got to believe she saw the writing on the wall and that she knew she was on Simon’s hit list.

No word yet on possible replacements, but I’m willing to bet money that Mariah Carey is on Simon’s short list…

Photo Credit: Ray Mickshaw/FOX