Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

NBC Announces the Newest "Celebrity Apprentice" Cast

Today, NBC finally announced the cast for “The Celebrity Apprentice”…

The men are: Arsenio Hall, Clay Aiken, Adam Carolla, Lou Ferrigno, Penn Jillette, Dee Snider, George Takei, Michael Andretti and Paul Teutul Sr. (“American Chopper”).

The women are: Cheryl Tiegs, Debbie Gibson, Tia Carrere, Victoria Gotti, Lisa Lampanelli, Dayana Mendoza (former Miss Universe), Aubrey O’Day (Danity Kane), Patricia Velasquez (model) and Teresa Giudice (“Real Housewives of New Jersey”).

As readers of my “Idol” blog know, I am a Claymate. And my husband is still madly in love with Debbie Gibson. So we’re looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.

I’m also interested to see just how long before Teresa Giudice starts flipping tables. Since the premiere is two hours, I’ll give her 65 minutes…

“The Celebrity Apprentice” premieres Sunday, February 12th at 9 p.m. on NBC…

Photo Credit: NBC